Red Shoe Shuffle
5K Race & Walk
April 12, 2015
Starts at Ronald McDonald House and returns to finish line back at the Ronald McDonald House:
- Fast, Flat Course for Runners with professional timing system
- Flat, Fun, Easy Walk for Walkers and Families
- Top finishing racers and top individual and team fundraisers will be awarded prizes
Goodies, Awards and Prizes
Each participant will receive a Red Shoe Shuffle t-shirt, goodie bag and more.
Awards will be given to the top 3 overall finishers (M/F).
Awards will also be given to the top 3 in each of the following categories:
- The Largest Team
- Most Funds Raised by a Team
- Most Funds Raised by an Individual
Team and Individual Packet Pick Up
Details to be announced prior to Shuffle date.
Team and Individual Fundraising
Run individually or join together with family, friends, co-workers and be a Shuffle Team to help raise donations to support RMHC Baltimore.
- Warm Up: Ronald McDonald will lead the warm up and cheer everyone down the homestretch to the finish line!
- McNugget Area: For the little sprinters in the family under the age of 10, the McNugget Dash will be a mad dash full of fun and surprises.
- Cheering and Water Stations along the course provided by Community groups.
- Post Shuffle Party featuring free food and drink, live music, family fun activities plus a chance to meet some of our sponsors and area mascots
Ways to Help
- Wear red on race day to show your support for the Ronald McDonald House!
- Become a sponsor of the Red Shoe Shuffle
- Create your own team of runners/walkers and recruit people to join
- Register to walk or run in the Red Shoe Shuffle
- Collect donations for your fundraising page
- Donate to Individual Participants, Teams, or just to the Red Shoe Shuffle!
- Promote the Red Shoe Shuffle at your work or school
- For more information contact Debbie Hood at 410-528-1010 x 105 - firstname.lastname@example.org or Lauren Kohr at 410-528-1010 x 114 – email@example.com
Parking information coming soon!